Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We know why we are here...

Go down 
+4
Aubresiah ~ Arcane
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Toxic Biosign
Carson Vega
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
StraxAerioEragous

StraxAerioEragous

We know why we are here...  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:25 am

Kakuzu laughs lightly. "my realm creates my immortality. i cant mix it or i will instantly wither away to naught." his words were truth and precise
Back to top Go down
Council Members

Council Members

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:37 am

Marcus watched curiously as the beacon went off in Aubresiah's pocket. "Hmm..." Standing straiter he was quiet about how Aubresiah wanted him out of this contest and absoultely everything to do with this contest. Watching Aubresiah open the rift to Alexandria he inhaled sharply at the destruction. That he helped cause. He felt terrible seeing Mandelyns face seeing her home destroyed. Aubresiah walked through and when she turned she lared at Marcus. Ever since Luka had gone her heart was ripped open and she was angry.Now? Now he knew Luka wasnt just the reason for the look he just recived. Sighing they just waited there. Standing there. Tox surprisingly didnt join Aubresiah. That peobably tore her up as well. Shaking his head he walked to Mandelyn. They just stood there waiting for days. Days later Mandelyns beacon went off next. Sighing she opened the training room, they would have to decide wo would rule later. Mandelyn closed her eyes opening the rift once more and stepping through leaving her new life to go and recuse her old life. If she wasnt careful she would get stuck in a loop and Marcus knew that .Looking up at Carson his eyes were sad. Wondering if Vek, Audrey, Lex and William were watching he sighed turning his back on them. Maybe they were just chasing things that could never and would never be. Marcus felt responsible for the destruction of Alexandria. He aided Auron. Arillia was still missing. As was Jailian. Rubbing his temples he felt the beacon start going off in his pocket. Looking up to the spectators box he looked at Carson to come down to him
Back to top Go down
Carson Vega

Carson Vega

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:41 am

Carson simply shook her head and looked away from the God. "Her power comes from her love for you, and all that you give to her. Her power is yours, and yours is her's. Your realms exist together, as your souls are meant to. Remember that, please. You need each other..." He was... Not what she had expected, but she could understand what drove the Goddess to be so devoted to him. To love him. To desire him as if her soul would rot away if he did not return to her every now and again.
Finally, she understood much, being in love herself. She felt her love's eyes on her and bowed respectfully to the God, a silent farewell. She shared a look with the Goddess that had saved them all, nodded, and knew that with the right words, she would return to them for aid. She extended a hand towards the fox familiar of the Goddess and with it, sent happiness and calming energy. Then, with a grace that was borrowed by the realm she was now existing in, she descended the great stands to join her beloved, slipping her hand into his strong one. She would need his strength as he needed her understanding and devotion.

With a soft smiling playing at her lips, Carson looked up at the pair still in the stands, the woman in her throne, the man that had moved next to her, and she thanked them both for teaching her so very much. She wished that her love would be the depth of theirs someday, but one not so distant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We know why we are here...
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder  :: Kyuu's Hell of Wonder :: Storyline Role Play :: What Once Was-
Jump to: