Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We know why we are here...

Go down 
+4
Aubresiah ~ Arcane
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Toxic Biosign
Carson Vega
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Carson Vega

Carson Vega

We know why we are here...  Empty
PostSubject: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Mostly OOC: I'm sure you guys remember me. Well, I wanted to see where the heck this was gonna go, and so did Mandy, so we've decided to bring it to life here on my forum (yes, I am Princess Kyuu as well). We've made a couple changes to the storyline to fit now that we've lost some vital people.

Changes:
Luka is either dead or exiled (we're shooting for dead)
His sister rules now
Kyuu will start butting in, encouraging people to help save Carson, and watching over Carson, who is now her charge. (Kyuu is a Goddess Incarnate, that travels realms and through time and blah blah blah to help her charges of certain periods of time)

Surprisingly, I was going through some of my old documents and came across the last two posts on that forum - they just happened to be Carson's and Marcus talking. I'll post those in a separate post so we can pick up from there. I apologize for not having any others saved, since usually I'm a nerd and save every post if the RP storyline is epic enough. This one was epic enough, but it was also a lot to save.
Back to top Go down
Carson Vega

Carson Vega

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:31 pm

>Marcus responding to Carson's...bitchy-ness, I suppose... about being captured<

Marcus was sitting facing her curtain and smiled, a small smile. "It's no secret what our true plans are Carson." Marcus coughed a bit when she said he was sexy a small fleck of blush on his face "Thank you. Why is that delightful to watch?" Marcus chuckled at her flopping and nodded "Apology accepted and I do apologize for the kidnapping I hope it's as comfortable as it could have been and be." He smiled "We should make the best of it. But how?"

>Carson's response<

Carson looked at him with her sweet eyes, showing her innocence that longed for something more. There was just a hint of power hidden within them, as she was good at masking her own aura by now. She'd had to have been, because even a normal mortal would have sensed there was something about her that demanded respect and would make them cringe. Carson sat up and leaned forward, pulling her legs to the side and tilted her head a little. She saw his very light blush and smiled. "It's delightful to watch because you show emotion. You're not so hard to relate to when you do. Getting angry is the easiest way to tell if a person truly cares. But to make the best of this time, that is a good question to ask. How to, indeed?" Carson could think of a few things, but she wasn't sure she should have. She stood and slowly walked over to the bars, each step showing off her long legs as her hips swayed. A grace that was never noticed with her before. She leaned her head against the bars, gripping them lightly enough to send just a peak at another side of her personality, one she often only wrote about, but tight enough that it showed she wasn't kidding. She let one hand gently slip down the bar and she placed it on her leg. "I'd say you're welcome to join me in here, but that probably wouldn't be a good idea for you. It's not safe with me, when I'm in a mood like this." Her lips hung on every word, her eyes growing just a bit more alluring. This wasn't magic though, this was just her. She put her hand back on the bar and brought it up, in a long, stroking motion. "But I wouldn't tell if you came a little closer... Just within my reach..."
Back to top Go down
Toxic Biosign

Toxic Biosign

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:06 am

Toxic was asleep back at the castle, trying not to think about what he got himself into. His spirit animal, a bird named Cyrenus, lay close by. Carson had disappeared and he was kept in the dark about what was going on. There was no way to know why he was here or what kept him there, besides Aubs, and the new friends had. Awaking to nothing, he had a splitting headache. He got dressed and attached his sword belt and left the room, leaving Cy to rest. It was dark, possibly early morning. As he kept walking he turned into a room near the end of the hall which he used for training. Unsheathing his sword he started to hack and slash at the dummies, waking himself up.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:15 am

In the training room Tox occupied, he was being watched. A beautiful woman with white angel wings, sapphire eyes, and a blue-ish hue to her hair, stepped out of the shadows. She only had the blue hues in her hair and eyes because of the dim lighting. She was wearing a floor-length white gown, with the shoulders of her dress looking like white armor. The dress made her waist small, and opened to show a little but of skin near her breasts, though it had a choker collar on it. She had long, graceful nails, and her hair was up in curls, held there with white roses. "You have been kept in the dark too long. My charge, Carson, is fine for now. But I can not get to her, because where she is being held is from a realm I have never encountered before. It's too far advanced for this world. I need you, and Aubs, to get her back safely." The Angel's voice was soft, but radiated power. "I am no threat to you, Tox. I have been watching you all. I need help, and I can not do all of this alone. I can only visit Carson in her dreams right now, and she refuses to sleep. Worry not that I know you, just please, say you'll help me." Kyuu reached out with one hand, pleading in her eyes. She didn't like to involve mortal beings with her work, but she had to get Carson back, to keep her on the path of the Goddesses.
Back to top Go down
http://hellofwonder.heavenforum.com
Toxic Biosign

Toxic Biosign

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:18 am

Tox was startled for a moment, then sheathed his sword and grasped her hand in a handshake. "Of course I'll help. She seemed pretty cool. Plus you know, I help people."He smiled at her. He opened out his wings, then let them hang limp so they could air out. "Sense you know my name, though I do not know how, may I ask for yours?" He locked eye contact with her and did not even blink.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:26 am

Kyuu hesitated for only a moment before she heard the Goddesses whisper that it was okay to tell. "I am a messanger of the Goddesses. Carson is an important daughter of them. They want her unharmed. I'm not usually allowed to tell my name to beings that are not my charges, but they will allow it this time." Kyuu swept one hand out and gathered her skirt in the one hand, the other that was held was released and she fisted it over her heart as she curtsied low, though she held the eye contact. "I am Kyuu, Earth bound Goddess Incarnate that moves through time and realms. Carson is my newest charge, but I can not yet reach her. I am supposed to protect her from who has her." Kyuu straightened, a frown on her flawless face. "Though I can cross realms and time, I can not cross into their place of residence because it is too advanced for the world it exists in. Since it is not supposed to be here, I can not get to her. She refuses to sleep, and I have reasons to believe that either something is keeping her from sleep, or keeping her from dreaming. I can not reach her easily." Kyuu's eyes were full of concern for the girl she had never met. But if the Goddesses asked Kyuu of all angelic beings to watch her, it must have been important.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Aubs was outside in her shorts and tank top. Her swords in her hands. Ever since Luka disappeared she withdrew into herself. The sun seemed dimmer, the light in her eyes had diminished. Sivad had promised that Luka would return, then Leeann's husband had oddly disappeared as well. Her eyes shone deep down for she still had hope. She relived every night every encounter with Luka, Sivad, with Leeann to keep her up make her get up. She didn't feel she deserved Toxics company. Or even Seterans company any longer. Desix followed her every where now, in such deep worry for her. He offered comforting words, and knew exactly what to say, when to say it, and when to back off. Marching towards the Shadow Forrest, she knew she had to deal with the Shadows, test herself before she went to Council. To know she was still fit to deal with them. Countless nights she kept awake, trying to reach Carson, Leeann, to seek her friend, make sure she was okay, and to seek guidance. Her eyes were dead set on the shadows as she walked in. Hours later after howling in pain, dealing with the shadows, her resolve and strength had gone limp. Shadows surrounded her at the end of the forrest, all of them until this point dealt with. Until she caught sight of the crystal lake, Luka had given it to her for her birthday. Tears started to leak from her beautiful eyes onto her face. The shadows had surrounded her pulling her down to her knees. Closing her eyes she kept reliving the moments in her life, all of them. The joy, the sorrow, the pain, the thrills, everyone she killed. Until sucked into the ground, at that moment she relived her last moments with Luka, his sweet kiss goodbye, his hands on her waist, promise of return. A warmth filled her face, her hands, her eyes. She kept them closed long enough to where she felt as if pulled from the ground into the breathable air. Feeling a warm strong hand on her arm. She saw with her eyes shut Luka holding her arm, pulling her into the light. Opening her eyes it wasn't so. She had slain the shadows. All around her was light and happiness in the forrest. But no Luka. Not his lips to meet her, not his arms to hug her. Desix had come into the forest now, looking at her with worry. Nodding he nodded back and sat. Her wings had blood upon them, her face had cuts, minor, all over her body as well. Sighing she sheathed the sword knowing she was ready. Her nose had specks of blood in and on it. Making her way back to the castle she went to Lilly. "The forrest is cleared out. The school, orphanage, tavern, bank, hospital and market are all up to snuff. I will retire now. good day your majesty." Aubs left without another word to her.

Lily and Lucas had also gotten changes. Lucas missed his uncle and his grandfather deeply, he had just gotten them back, the legends he was told daily. It brought back memories of his father, and the bouncing boy had all together stopped being bubbly. Lily showed a brave face for her son, but inside she was screaming. Her father had left again. Her brother abandoned her even after promises of seeing one another again, growing to know one another all over. Lily had noticed Aubs' changing as well, tried talking to the girl she had known to love, call sister. Lily had hopes they would become sister-in-laws. Luka was obviously smitten with Aubs from the start. Even the citizens had talked and hoped of it. Aubs was her right hand now. Tox her body gaurd and left hand. Aubs controlled almost every aspect, for Aubs was a better leader and Lilly knew it. Lilly wanted herself there just for show to keep the citizens calm in the aspect that the kingdom was still in the family. Lily sighed as Aubs came and left slumping in her throne.

Aubresiah went to her quarters and slept until she awoke in a sweat and nightmares ran through her body. Her eyes looked purple and she took some antidotes, some healing poitions. She looked brand new after that. As she stepped into her heavenly magic circle the candles ignited. Kneeling in the circle she cut open her palms closed her eyes and tried to reach the two people on her mind. Carson and Leeann. As Aubs screeched in pain yelping out in agony. Her wings were bloodied, battered as she looked up to the celling flaring with white light. Her shoulders slumped low, her head hung in defeat. "Leeann..." she whispered as a chocked off breath. The light blazed down into her body shaking the floor. Her agonizing screams had reached everyones ears, as her wings became healed, her body brand new looking, clothing changed into Council Armor. Shivering she stumbled to her feet. "Yes Leeann...I understand..." Her skin had a large glow to it now as she made her way down to Tox. "I know I haven't been the leader, or sister, or friend you needed or wanted lately...but my duties need to be upheld... I've put my feelings aside for the moment...I appoigize for not taking action sooner. Please forgive me and join me in battle of Council. Carson needs us. And I know they have Leeann now." her eyes were back to before they ever came to Alexandria. Cold, calculated, The old Aubs that Tox knew. Deep in those eyes was still the care, the love she had for her brothers and sisters in arms, and her friends. She nodded extending her hand and the sword in the other.
Back to top Go down
Toxic Biosign

Toxic Biosign

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:44 am

Toxic looked at Aubs and smiled. "Nice to see your back sis."He grabbed her hand and held his sword against hers. "You know I'll always be at your side. Especially for Leeann." At these words his heart sank to a point of pure determination. He would rescue them. Or die trying. His upper chest suddenly stung greatly, but he hid the pain. 'shit...the fucking demon...' he thought to himself. He sheathed his sword and looked at Kyuu. "She will return safe, I promise you. When Aubs is like this..which i haven't seen in years, she does not fail. Period. Trust me, i know." He was remembering the time, after they escaped from the council that they had played around, and like siblings(Or in this case best friends, close enough to siblings) do, Tox had pushed Aubs' buttons and got her into a serious mood. He had learned very fast that she can fight, good.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:02 am

Kyuu embraces them both for only a moment. "I trust you both. I've seen too much not to." Kyuu smiled and then she stepped back into the shadows. She was gone in that moment, back to watch and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:14 am

Mandelyn felt warmth in her body a deep warmth, as she closed her eyes for the moment. She saw Kyuu casting her magic holding her in this world as a little bit of every part of Mandelyn left her body being sucked into the pendant. A sigh of happiness escaped her lips. She was barely clinging to her life with her fingernails now. She knew what Kyuu had done for her, and she could stop fighting so hard to stay now. She had other bodies in storage here and if Kyuu ever wanted her truly back, Aubresiah and Kyuu both knew the rituals. With some of her last strength she craned her head up to look at Auron and Arillia. "My proteges and my friend will come for you. They will kill you. Mercilessly. For a moment until Auron reached for his sword Mandelyn saw fear in their eyes made by her, and her words that rang true. Auron stabbed her reliving her of her long lived life in this body, no surprise came that this coward would kill her right away when he found out this. A gasp came from her lips as she felt the life draining from her. Her eyes were now unclouded shining brightly, she was smiling a soft delicate smile. Mandelyn let the rest of her drain into the pendant, her powers, her life, memories, everything that made her, her. Smiling in her last moments she fell into the grace of the pendant, the peace, pain was gone now. In the pendant she looked unscathed, unharmed. She could talk to her friend. She looked happy.

Aubresiah nodded embracing Kyuu back tightly. Nodding again she opened her wings to their full span, a large glow in her face and on her skin. Desix skidded to a halt next to her and she picked him up the full 140 pounds of him as if he were a feather. Nodding to Tox she smiled at him "For Leeann. For Carson." She did not feel Mandelyn's death yet, neither did anyone else aside Kyuu. She flew up into the open air swiftly with grace-filled ease. Her eyes were cold, calculated, deadly. If looks could kill she had them. In only fifteen minutes they had reached the base. Lily had stayed behind to protect Alexandria.
Back to top Go down
Council Members

Council Members

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:31 am

Auron walked into the room holding a knife grinning. Stabbing the broken angel he saw in front of him he wanted her to know how much she had lost. Soon the other experiments, the remaining, would be here. They would all fall at his hand, all be harvested, executed slowly and painfully for their crimes in merely existing. Slamming the needles back into place, hooking them roughly into the machines, he smiled with malice. Then the bitch sighed. Was that happiness? Peace? He could not and would not have it. Hearing her speak his eyes flashed in fear, in anger he drew his sword cutting and stabbing into her slender stomach. Watching the life leave her eyes was enjoyable,but then he realized what he had done. "Fuck!" He threw the instruments table over. "If they feel her death, we have no bait aside that Carson! They haven't come in a week for that girl though!" Holding his head in his hands he felt his mates hand on his shoulder "Do not fret love, she did not have very much left to offer us. We shall kill them all if they even attempt to come here" They couldn't sense Aubs and Tox coming for the magics protecting the compound were faltering.

Marcus had wanted her in more ways than one. Wanted to spend time with her instead of kidnapping her as he watched her for weeks, trying to get close to her so he could do his job. His white smile graced her eyes as she came to the bars. He was leaning on the wall now against the bars. All he could do was watch when she had come to them, perplexed. For years he wanted a mate, had meaningless sex. With many an attractive woman, but arson, she was different and for some reason he wanted her more, wanted to protect the delicate, beautiful woman in front of him. "Promise not to knock me out and I'll come closer." His voice was like honey, and he knew he shouldn't even be thinking about such things with a prisoner or someone involved with an experiment. He just couldn't help it. His eyes tore away to the cameras for a moment. "You would get in more trouble than I, if I were to come in there." Gnawing his lip he smiled at her again.
Back to top Go down
Toxic Biosign

Toxic Biosign

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:39 am

Toxic flew next to Aubs, his black wings pumping hard. He had left Cy at the castle, he was not ready for this. "So this is it?" he asked, pumped up enough to get his adrenaline flowing fast. He was ready to take his revenge. He needed it. Everyone he cared about was sooner or later taken and killed by the council...even his parents. "They will pay"
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:49 am

Aubresiah had nodded "This is it." Her wings beat slowly as she set down Desix. Desix's haunches were raised up, his teeth bared, a low growl in his throat. Aubs had hoped they were not to late. "We need to wait. Meditate, rest up completely. We can't go in at anything but our best. Let's eat quick, take a short nap, then go in. Sound like a plan?" She had already flown up into a tree under cover so she was not seen. Desix was under the tree she was in resting as well. She rolled her shoulders conjuring eight steaks, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, and beans for them to eat. With thermoses of soup, and hot water. Trying to relax and be completely one with her powers and herself.
Back to top Go down
Toxic Biosign

Toxic Biosign

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:57 am

Toxic sat in the tree, a couple branches up. He was fighting an inner battle. He did not speak, or make any noise. His breathing was, extended, but soft. The adrenaline had sped up the demon process. His chest was burning with the fires of hell. His eyes had turned solid maroon. His fangs grew several centimeters. His nails turned black and extended and thickened into claws. His lips turned black, wings grew slightly, but tore in several unimportant places. All of his scars shone brightly. His voice got deeper, but in the demonic undertone way. "Aubs.."he said looking down. "The demon..has taken a stronger hold. It is winning this battle in me. I have control yet though. Trust me, I will make them all pay for what they have done...to us..to Leeann, to Carson..to everyone.." He was ready to go, but still thought clearly enough to wait for his partner to get her strength ready.
Back to top Go down
Carson Vega

Carson Vega

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:17 am

"I promise on my life that I'll not harm you. I'm just lonely.. Physically starved..." Sadly, Carson let go of the bars and sank to her knees. "I'm a Witch." Carson said the words in nonchalance. Inside though, she was afraid at the freedom she felt in herself for finally admitting it aloud. "You think I can't cast a simple glamor for cameras and anyone who comes in? I have enough power to control it, even when I'm busy with something else." For just a second, Carson looked up and found his intoxicating eyes she'd grown to care for. But instead of getting lost in them like she wanted to, she chose to let the full weight of her aura touch him. No frail being would have the power she did. Pushing against him, her sweet eyes turning hard for just a second, it should have felt like being punched in the stomach, but with a brick wall. Just as soon as she had let it free, she masked it again. "I don't care about being in trouble. I don't care what they do to me. I'm not afraid of anything. Not any more. If you won't come in here with me, won't you at least sit against the bars with me? If I don't have some kind of physical contact, I'll go mad..." Carson trailed off, her body shivering like it had in days before. "If palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss, would you at least grant me that?" Carson shyly reached out, her palm up and open. There was a blush on her cheeks, and her lips looked fuller today then they had because of a soft berry she had colored them with. She wanted to feel her fingers laced with his, and she was willing to suffer a thousand times over to feel any part of him against her. She nibbled lightly on her bottom lip. "Please, Marcus?" her words were soft, but she found his eyes again, almost a painful pleading in hers.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:19 am

Aubresiah ate quickly, finishing her plate it popped back to the castle where it had come. "Do you need help controlling it and reining it in or not?" She had asked him looking at him with worry in her eyes. Her face had grown hard again, her eyes cold and deadly, ice blue. Walking across the brach she placed her hands on the torn parts healing him of all ailments, giving him some strength to battle the demon and control it.
Back to top Go down
Toxic Biosign

Toxic Biosign

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:24 am

"I don't need help, I can control it myself for now." He grinned menacingly at his statement. He wanted it's power. As long as he could control it it was fine. "When are we going? And whats the plan?" He knew she was the tactical one. But he had an idea of his own. "I think you sneak in. With this power, not just from the demon, from my hate of these things, I can create a diversion for you to get in there and rescue them." He was ready to fight until his last drop of genetically altered blood had dropped on the fallen bodies of his enemies.
Back to top Go down
Council Members

Council Members

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:32 am

Marcus listened intently, watched her carefully as she had shown him her full Aura. It was beautiful, glamourous, and it pained him deeply. Heart aching he watched as she had masked it again. "You Carson Vega, are a beautiful witch. Even if you are not of my kind I still care for you. I knew you were different. I could smell it, I saw it. You are perfect the way you are." He couldn't bear to see her like this, so hurt, so alone. Nodding he granted her this, pressing his palm against hers she felt warmth instantly shoot up through her body. Gently, he laced his fingers with hers smiling softly. He wanted this far more than she did, needed it just as much but he wouldn't show it willingly. A small sigh of happiness escaped his perfect mouth giving him away. Gazing into her beautiful eyes, and face he couldn't help but smile. His free hand had made it to the bars. They cooled off, then heated up melting beneath his hand. It was as if he could read her emotions and mind with how he was guiding and doing exactaly as she wished and wanted.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:45 am

Aubs shook her head "Good plan but no. There is only 4 of them left. Auron, Arillia, Marcus, and Damian. Akina went rouge or hasn't come back from whatever mission they sent her on. We are better together.." She smiled at him and sighed "The security systems are down." she pointed to a dead security camera. "And the magic is weak, we can pretty much walk right in. That would be the best option. We don't wanna get split up or cornered alone unless we have to. "
Back to top Go down
Carson Vega

Carson Vega

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:47 am

For just a moment, Carson allowed her eyes to fall away from his. She couldn't hide the way his touch made her blush, the butterflies she still got from it. She watched his free hand with a sort of amazement for a second, her own free hand clutching her skirt as she willed the blush to go away, or at least fade some. On the bars that weren't melting, she leaned her forehead against them with a soft sigh. Her eyes closed, her long lashes gently brushing the skin there. Her hair was falling around her shoulders like a halo, and she looked back up. This time, she really could get lost in his eyes, they way she'd wanted to. At the same time, she was busy casting out fake waves of despair, so nobody would see the need to bother them. She couldn't bare for his touch to leave her. She couldn't help but smile back at him. "You understand the weight of my gaze now, the truth I've been afraid to speak." Carson's voice was a bit shaky and she spoke in a soft whisper. "You more or less knew my secret all along, and yet you still allowed people to believe me weak. Were you trying to protect me, or convince yourself you imagined it?" Pressing her lips together, she stopped clutching her skirt and slowly reached out to brush her fingers over his cheek, not caring how forward it was. She wasn't afraid of anything. Not in a moment like this.
Back to top Go down
Toxic Biosign

Toxic Biosign

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:52 am

"True, see, i come up with ideas, you fix them, just like old times" As he said this his eyes pulsated black, then went back to normal. "I'm ready." His body was getting more and more pumped as they spoke. He wanted to see the council's blood on his blade. He couldn't wait. "Aubs..believe me, we will get them and destroy them all" He longed for that thought
Back to top Go down
Council Members

Council Members

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:57 am

Watching her blush, a smile came to his face even wider and softer than the last. Watching her watch his hand he chuckled softly. His free hand went to her cheek brushing it with his fingertips. "I love that color on you" Chucking he nuzzled his face against hers then rested his forehead against hers so they could look at each other closer. Already lost in her eyes he sighed softly, airily. Listening intently on her voice, it was soft on his ears and beautiful. He had to concentrate just to hear the words not just the tones. "Trying to protect you. Another reason I was so tired earlier? I was masking your scent, and making sure the glamour you wore was re-enforced." His face warmed at her touch and he let out the tiniest, smallest moan. Letting her fingers linger he smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Carson Vega

Carson Vega

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:07 am

"I'm not sure I see the reason to waste your time or energy..." Carson sighed softly as she felt her body begin to lean closer to him, wanting so much for this stupid cage not to be blocking them from their arms wrapping around each other, so she could feel the security she did when she was, sadly enough, being kidnapped by him before. She felt her cheeks warm even more, the blush coming back, but this time she didn't will it away. It was a waste of energy anyways. She leaned over and lightly tugged on his hand, pulling it closer to her, and she lightly kissed the under side of his wrist, before letting her eyes trail back up to his. Nothing else in the world mattered to her. More than willingly, she leaned her forehead against his again. The softest and sweetest of smiles was on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:37 am

"I don't doubt that." She flew up to the large steel doors a malicious smile plastered on her face as she lock picked the door. As the doors flew open she stood here still grinning. Desix romped up standing at attention on her left, haunches raised. Without drawing her swords she walked in going down one of the many long halls. She listened ever so carefully for the sound of movement, of voices. Her footfalls were silent. Her armor beautiful, glamourous. Her wings looked like razors, and were just as sharp.
Back to top Go down
Toxic Biosign

Toxic Biosign

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:17 am

Tox walked right beside Aubs. He was walking calmly but silently. His blood red eyes focusing on any movement, his hands clenching and releasing in a rhythmic pattern. His pitch black wings hanging low, coming to a point as sharp as his blades. He reached up and ran his claws over his face, leaving 5 diagonal cuts across his face from left forehead to right cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We know why we are here...    We know why we are here...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We know why we are here...
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder  :: Kyuu's Hell of Wonder :: Storyline Role Play :: What Once Was-
Jump to: